Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification instantly demonstrate to customers your commitment to producing or trading in safe food. This evidence-based approach can be particularly beneficial when you are subjected to inspection by regulatory authorities or stakeholders.
Demonstrating a real commitment to food safety through HACCP compliance can also transform your brand and act as an effective entry-to-market tool, opening up new business opportunities around the world. In addition to the primary objective of food safety:
1. Encourages a more effective use of your resources
2. Reduces costs by avoiding unsafe productions
3. Enables your company to act quickly and effectively in the event of a food safety emergency
4. Builds customer and health authorities’ trust
5. Reduces barriers to international trade
6. Helps your food company competes more effectively in the world market
This can be used by any organization directly or indirectly involved in the food chain including food service providers (canteens, restaurants, fast food chains, caterers, hospitals, hotels, etc.), farms, fisheries, dairies, processors of food for both human and livestock consumption and supporting services such as transporters and distributors.